maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2013

Aliens

I have fallen in love with those aliens that came with Sims 3 Seasons and that's why it's all about aliens this time...



Transmuting metals. This iron was worh 10 simoleons before and now 15.
Not the best metal to transmute I must say...

Restoring brain power. Not sure if everything is going okay here...
(Thanks to Soge for this picture)


The one ring. (thank you MountainUp)


Repairing a broken shower.


Bio draining a zombie... I was a bit worried if it's safe but I was okay



Aliens can be romantic too!


Future brides can you see this?! She got her husband a wedding ring
with a massive diamond. This must be the thing from now on!!
Damn it's going to look good on them...


This alien outfit is great. You can be faithfull to your style even
when you are pregnant



Baby alien and her robot teddy bear



Just spent all my brain power to call a meteor... I hope it's going to be worth it



Oh yeah...It was so worth it! Got one massive meteor, two medium ones
and two small meteors... plus light several fires and burned my neighbour.


Consuming a space rock is a good way to restore your energy fast for example if you
use all your brain power to summon a meteor and have to go to work after an hour.
Still worth it...


Ei kommentteja: